ENTRY INFORMATION FOR FINALS 2020
We have posted that the Finals 2020 would be at the Stockyards Coliseum on December 30th but with the Covid crisis, the location and date are being analyzed for best time and place. As soon as final decision is made you will be notified.
Finals 2020 ground rules:
- You must be a member of the Cowgirls Association.
- All members are eligible to rope at Finals 2020 if you have entered and roped in one association roping in 2020 as a paid member.
- You can enter the Finals 2020 only one time.
- The Finals 2020 roping will be one tier for all entries
- No walk-up entries for Finals 2020
- Added money is $TBD – We are working on this.
- Entry Fees are $500.00 + $25.00 office charge for total of $525.00
- Event not qualified for WPRA approval as it is restricted to members only.
- You can nominate for the WCRA Leader board. Use sec/code SC9547 or SC7083 to get $5 discount. You can use this code twice.
Online entries will open on the website – CowgirlsAssociation.com on TBD
Roping Format – Everyone ropes 3 full go-rounds. Top 15 rope after 3 rounds will rope in the progressive round. After progressive round Top 5 will rope in Finals round.
This page will continue to be updated. Last update Saturday 9/26/2020.
Friends and family can be added to the notification list by texting ‘Cowgirls’ to 474747.